RUST-X Cold Zinc Galvanizing Spray is a Zinc rich, cold galvanizing coating that provides corrosion protection to ferrous metal surfaces. It exhibits long term corrosion protection comparable to hot-dip galvanization and also due to sacrificial an odization. It is also used as a touch up spray for galvanized surfaces damaged due to cutting, drilling and welding.
Area of Application
• • Used on damaged galvanized surfaces, steel structures,
• • Cable trays, GI gratings, GI steel pipes and tubes
• • Telecommunication towers
• Automobile underbodies and parts
• • Off shore steel structures
• • Power plant and sub-station equipment etc
• • Cold galvanization paint for metal surfaces
• • Allows depositing of metallic zinc coating which protects against oxidation and corrosion
• • May constitute a sub-base key for fixing lacquers
• • Applied as paint onto iron, steel, galvanized sheet iron, woodwork, roof coverings, piping etc
Method of use
• • Apply as a thin film by brushing or wiping onto a clean dry surface.
• • The storage temperature should be controlled between +1°C and +40°C.
• • Shelf life is 5 years from date of manufacture.
• • Do not spray on flame or ignited materials.
• • Do not spray without shaking the can as the dense zinc powder may clog the valve.
• • Ensure substrate is free from loose rust, scale, grease, oil, water/ moisture and dirt.
Direction of usage and storage
• • Shake can well before use
• • Spray from a distance of 15-30 cm
• • For best results apply thin even film
• • Use in well ventilated condition
• • Check on small area of the part before using
• • Replace the cap after use
• Meets requirements of MIL & ASTM standards.
• Zinc purity >97%
• Quick dry- Dry to touch in less than 20 minutes.
• Excellent protection against corrosion.
• Outstanding weather resistance.
• Keep away from sources of heat and ignition.
Click here to Download MSDS.
RUST-X Sprays MSDS
Click here to Download Technical Datasheet.
RUST-X Sprays Technical Datasheet
- Uploading Soon.....